Aggressive Family Legal Services Focused on Your Rights and Future
The Riverside, California, Law Offices of Stephen M. Cohen, located in Inland Empire, offers aggressive, competent advocacy and has extensive experience working within the local courts. We are always abreast of developments in family case law and are able to employ that knowledge and skill to protect the rights of our clients. At every stage, you can trust that we will provide an honest evaluation of your case, even if the projected results are not ideal. Understanding the significant personal challenges you face, we will work to provide the counsel, resources and support you need.
We take a proactive approach to leverage your interests and achieve the best possible outcome in your case. Our Inland Empire family law attorney, located in Riverside, handles cases involving:
- Divorce: We are prepared to handle contested and uncontested divorce, negotiations and settlement, alternative dispute resolution and trial.
- Child custody and visitation: One of attorney Cohen's priorities is to protect your parental rights and the best interests of your children in cases involving divorce, modifications or relocation.
- Child support: Attorney Cohen will review your case and work to achieve a reasonable outcome, whether you are obligated to pay or are seeking to collect child support.
- Spousal support/alimony: If you are seeking to collect support or want to prevent unmanageable obligations, attorney Cohen can represent you through settlements or trial.
- Modifications: Attorney Cohen is able to seek a modification to an original order if your circumstances have changed.
- Domestic partnerships: Our firm handles all aspects of domestic partnership from establishment of rights through separation and dissolution.
- Property division: Attorney Cohen is experienced in complex cases involving the division of real estate, personal property, family businesses, retirement and other complex assets.
- Domestic violence disputes: Our firm will protect your rights and interests involving restraining orders, stalking, harassment, allegations, abuse and other domestic disputes.
- Out-of-state clients: We are prepared to represent out-of-state clients with Inland Empire family legal issues involving custody, support, and modifications.
Taking Action Now to Prepare for Your Family's Future
At every stage, you can trust that our skills, experience and tenacity will be employed in your best interests. With compassion, consideration and discretion, we will take on your case, working diligently to achieve the best possible outcome in your divorce or other family dispute. We understand that the results of your case will impact your family in the long term. Our priority is to achieve the best possible outcome from the outset so that you can feel confident, secure and protected as you move through this transition and into the future.
We offer affordable consultations and accept credit cards for the convenience of our clients. To speak with our Riverside divorce lawyer regarding your case, please call 866-552-1272 or feel free to contact us by e-mail.